Basic information about data protection in our forms:
DETAILS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER:
Corporate name: SLOW FOOD, ART AND TRAVEL
Owner’s name: María Mercedes Zancajo García
Address: C/ Planta, 20 47012 Valladolid
- Answer requests for information through our contact form
- To send you information about SLOW FOOD, ART AND TRAVEL via different media, including electronic media, unless you do not give consent by ticking the appropriate box.
- Lawful basis. The lawful basis for processing your information is the consent provided.
- Transfer of data. Data will not be transferred to third parties except when legally obliged to do so.
Data processing rights:
Additional information on data protection:
The data that SLOW FOOD, ART AND TRAVEL may collect for the use and navigation of the website through our forms, via email or for reasons of the contractual relationship between you and SLOW FOOD, ART AND TRAVEL are data of a personal nature. When completing each of the forms on our website, there will be a series of mandatory data, whose fields will be marked with a *. If you do not fill out these fields, then you will not be able to complete the objectives of each of the forms. We inform you that, in some instances, through the mere use of and browsing of our website, SLOW FOOD, ART AND TRAVEL will store data relating to:
- IP address
- Browser version
- Operating system
- Duration of the visit to the website
Why do we process your personal data?
The objective of the processing of data collected through the forms on our website, via email, or by virtue of the contractual relationship you have with SLOW FOOD, ART AND TRAVEL will be that described, in each case, in the basic information on data protection.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
At SLOW FOOD, ART AND TRAVEL, we keep your personal data for the periods established in the following table:
|DATA PROCESSING||DURATION OF DATA STORAGE|
|Contact form with advertising||Consent to receiving advertising||Your personal data will be processed until you withdraw your consent.|
|Do not consent to receiving advertising||Your personal data will be processed for the period strictly necessary for responding to your request.|
What is the legal basis for data processing?
- Execution of a contract for providing services.
- Explicit consent of the stakeholder for the following types of data processing:
- Processing of data in contact forms.
- Processing of customer data included in invoices and purchase orders.
- Sending information about our products.
- Fulfilment of a legal obligation:
- The periods of retention of your data once the contractual relationship has been finalized are based on compliance with the provisions of the Commercial Code.
- Communication of your data when they have been requested by the Tax Inspectorate is subject to Law 58/2003 of December 17 on General Taxation.
Where will your data be transferred to?
As has been indicated in the basic information, your personal information will not be given to third parties except where there is a legal obligation to do so. Where necessary, the customers’ data may be given to the following organizations to comply with a legal obligation:
- Data necessary to comply with a legal obligation may be given to the Agencia Tributaria Española (Spanish Tax Inspectorate).
- Data may be given to banking entities in order to fulfil payments.
- In the event that they are requested, your data will be given to the Inspección de Trabajo (Labor Inspectorate).
What are your rights in relation to data protection?
As the owner of your data, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of your data, to access your personal data, to request rectification of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, to request its erasure, including when the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or when you as the stakeholder withdraw the consent you gave.
SLOW FOOD, ART AND TRAVEL will process and store your data in accordance with regulations in force, without prejudice to your right as a stakeholder to request the limitation of the processing of your data. In certain circumstances you will be able to exercise your right to the portability of the data, whichwill be provided in a structured format for shared use or that is machine readable to you or to the new data processor you designate. You will have the right to withdraw your consent you have given for any of the processes at any time. To exercise your rights, please communicate with us via the email address: email@example.com. You will have the right to make a claim before the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (Spanish Data Protection Agency) in the event that you believe that the exercise of your rights has not been attended to. The maximum period to resolve this will be one month from receiving the request. In the event that some of your data is modified, we would be grateful if you could duly communicate it to us so that we can keep your data up to date.